Tuesday, June 30, 2009

colors! drawing app for the DS and its potential

When my wife first got her Nintendo DS there was a bunch of good games out there and we both couldn't get enough of the touch-screen goodness that it offered. And now after a little over a year of owning the handheld console we seem to have run out of good games.

Lucky for us DS owners that there is an app out there called Colors! which offers unlimited playability for the creative person. I tried it a while back and I thought it was good for a little sketching when you're feeling a bit bored or if you've ran out of games. But then I saw this video of Christian Pearce creating what I never thought could be achieved in a simple, mini MS Paint-like app for the dual screen: stunning artwork.

This video just blew me away

No comments:

Post a Comment