Tuesday, June 30, 2009

what it is

I've been wanting to blog for a while now and I've finally decided to share the stuff I've been wasting my time on online which is looking at beautiful, artsy, design-related things.

This blog will focus on mostly things that I find interesting and wonderful to look at, pure eye candy that I stumble upon when killing time. Things like art, designer toys, illustrations, LEGO creations, robots, furniture, papercraft and other creative stuff that I find visually pleasing and inspiring.
I might post a few non-artsy related things from time to time but generally this is an art/design blog

What I post may not be necessarily new content, some stuff could be years old taken from a forgotten website or another blog but, nevertheless, still worth a peek.

for the first few days I will be posting a bunch of interesting stuff that I've found over the years which are right at the top of my head just to get things going.

So I'm gonna stop yappin now and work on the first official post, see you in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment